Monday 17 April 2017

Blog Reboot!

Hello all, old and new!
I am Ben and I run Vermilion Painting Studio, a small one man Commission Painting Service in North East England.
This blog will mainly be to show off my own projects (Shadow War, Victory is Vengeance, Warhammer 40k and hopefully AoS) although I will occasionally post certain commissions I particularly like.
Any questions or suggestions please let me know, either in the comments or via my email below.
That's all for now, and I'm hoping to post at least once a fortnight.
Cheers, Ben
Instagram: Vermilion Painting
Email: bencaneart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Victory is Vengeance - Skirmish Systems FTW!!

So for those of you not in the know FTW means "For The Win". Now that that's cleared up, the matter at hand. Chances are if y...