Thursday 4 May 2017

New 40k New Army!

So as you have all probably heard Warhammer 40,000 is getting a new edition!

From what we've seen it's safe to say I am cautiously optimistic about the upcoming edition and am hoping it's going to help me game more.

I find the current edition of 40k quite clunky and difficult to grasp at times which puts me off a little and means I only really play games from time to time, so hopefully that's about to change.

To that end I have decided that a new edition means a new army! After deciding between a number of Space Marine chapters (and at one point Orks) I finally settled on Scythes of the Emperor! Inspired greatly by Rob Bearup's army I have wanted to give these guys ago myself for a while, converting and kitbashed every marine in the army to create a characterful and unique force!

Attached is an image of my first mini, my WiP Captain, be sure to let me know what you think!

Cheers
Ben

Facebook: facebook.com/vermilionpainting
Instagram: Vermilion Painting
Email: bencaneart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Victory is Vengeance - Skirmish Systems FTW!!

So for those of you not in the know FTW means "For The Win". Now that that's cleared up, the matter at hand. Chances are if y...